Too many people today are over-medicated.
In some cases, the issue is not physical but spiritual. Only Jesus can heal the spiritual issues in our lives. Jesus came to give us a full life but the devil is working full-time to steal it away. Let us join with the crippled woman of Luke chapter 13, as we go to where Jesus is and make our presence known. Then, when Jesus touches us, we too, will be enabled to “straighten up” and live life to the full.
Here is the general outline of a message that I shared last week:
Here I Am!
I. The devil steals, kills, & destroys (Jn 10:10)
- Woman was crippled: bent over unable to straighten up
- She had been in this shape for 18 years
- It was the work of a “spirit”
II. We only need to come to Jesus
- Jesus was teaching in a synagogue
- She WENT to the meeting
- She made herself visible
III. Jesus gives Abundant Life
- Jesus saw – called – spoke freedom
- Jesus touched her & immediately she straightened up
- She praised God (Lu 8:35; Jn 10:10)
Conclusion: A FULL life is to have and be everything God intends us to have & be
- The devil & his demons attempt to steal & destroy the good things in our lives
- If we want to live to the FULL, we need to get to where Jesus is & make ourselves known
- When Jesus frees us & gives us life, He ENABLES us to “straighten up” & live a FULL life
If you want to download the entire notes file, click here.